MS Teams is a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing, and even the occasional emoji! All in one place, all in the open, all accessible to everyone.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration workspace that helps your team stay organized through team chats, audio, video conferencing, and content sharing all in one place. Its integration with Office 365 apps allows users to simultaneously collaborate, edit, and share documents across apps such as Word and SharePoint Online. Any documents shared in Teams will be automatically saved in SharePoint Online.
- Easily manage your team’s projects on the go
- Edit, co-author, and share files with integrated Office 365 apps
- Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
- Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once
- Sync your account across several mobile devices
- Mobile app available for chat and meetings across devices
- Complete online chat and meetings solution, including recording and screen sharing
- Integrated with Office 365 apps such as Word, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.
- Files are stored in SharePoint document libraries and, therefore searchable and accessible via SharePoint Online and OneDrive app
- Customizable workspace with tabs of frequently used files and apps
- 1.Start Teams.
- 1.In Windows, click Start.> Microsoft Teams.
- 2.On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams.
- 3.On mobile, tap the Teams icon.
- 2.Sign in with your Office 365 username and password.