Comment on page
The perfect team tool, Unite Mail lets you check calendars, retrieve contacts, and set up meetings from any device.
This guidance is for the IPBES secretariat.
- 1.Select File > Add Account.
- 2.Enter your email address and click connect.
- 1.**Enter your email address and click Connect**
- 2.**If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK > Finish** to start using your email account in Outlook
To turn on your Focused inbox:
- 1.In Outlook, select the View tab.
- 2.Select Show Focused Inbox.
The Focused and Other tabs will appear at the top of your mailbox. You’ll be informed about email flowing to Other, and you can switch between tabs any time to take a quick look.
To change how your messages get organized:
- 1.From your inbox, select the Focused or Other tab, and then right-click the message you want to move.
- 2.If moving from Focused to Other, choose Move to Other if you want only the selected message moved. Choose Always Move to Other if you want all future messages from the sender to be delivered to the Other tab.If moving from Other to Focused, choose Move to Focused if you want only the selected message moved. Choose Always Move to Focused if you want all future messages from the sender to be delivered to the Focused tab.