Slack is a messaging app for business that connects people to the information they need. By bringing people together to work as one unified team, Slack transforms how organizations communicate.
- 2.Enter your email address (we suggest using your work email address). Then click Continue.
- 3.Check your email for a confirmation code from Slack and enter it.
- 4.Below Accept an invitation, click Join next to the workspace you'd like to join.
To join a workspace you've been invited to, you'll need to accept the invitation and set up a Slack account for that workspace:
- 1.Check your inbox for an email invitation from Slack.
- 2.Click Join Now.
- 3.Enter your full name and a password, then click Create Account.